Table of Contents
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
VPN Remote Two-Factor Authentication via SMS (Locally Managed)
- Extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized access to your system.
- Two factor user authentication with username and password, plus an authorization code sent via SMS.
- The use of Check Point as an SMS service provider is currently available only in Israel and Japan. Other regions should use an external SMS provider
Geo Protection (Locally Managed)
- Select a specific country as a source or destination for any firewall rule.
Default Firmware definition
- Set a specific firmware as the factory default firmware instead of the one set as part of the production line.
SMP Cluster Management
- Configure a cluster in which both SMB Security Gateways are managed by SMP.
POP3s Email Inspection Protocol
- Inspect TLS encrypted POP3 protocol.
LTE APN Configuration
- Set a user and password to use a cellular SIM card according to the cellular carrier policy.
SNMP Traps for VPN Tunnels
- Provide better monitoring of VPN permanent tunnel status and alert users when VPN tunnels go down.
Internet Link Quality Enhancements
- Configure each internet configuration link quality separately.
- LTE internet connection link quality default thresholds are less strict to fit the nature of the LTE connection.
Hardware Sensors SNMP Trap
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570, 1570R, and 1590 appliances.
- Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- To download these packages, you will need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- 21 September 2020: Build 1491 for R80.20.10 image has been released for 1500 appliances, replacing Build 1433.
- Build 1491 includes stability and memory management enchantments. We recommend that all users who are experiencing stability issues install this build.
Known Limitations and Resolved Issues
To view the Known Limitations and Resolved Issues for this release, see sk159772. This is a master list of all issues, arranged according to features.
In the filter field above each table, enter the string to search for desired results. All rows with relevant information are shown.
Show / Hide this section