Table of Contents
: This may not be the latest firmware release. To see the latest firmware release, refer to sk97766
VPN Remote Two-Factor Authentication via SMS (Locally Managed)
- Extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized access to your system.
- Two factor user authentication with username and password, plus an authorization code sent via SMS.
Geo Protection (Locally Managed)
- Select a specific country as a source or destination for any firewall rule.
Default Firmware definition
- Set a specific firmware as the factory default firmware instead of the one set as part of the production line.
SMP Cluster Management
- Configure a cluster in which both SMB Security Gateways are managed by SMP.
POP3s Email Inspection Protocol
- Inspect TLS encrypted POP3 protocol.
LTE APN Configuration
- Set a user and password to use a cellular SIM card according to the cellular carrier policy.
SNMP Traps for VPN Tunnels
- Provide better monitoring of VPN permanent tunnel status and alert users when VPN tunnels go down.
Internet Link Quality Enhancements
- Configure each internet configuration link quality separately.
- LTE internet connection link quality default thresholds are less strict to fit the nature of the LTE connection.
Hardware Sensors SNMP Trap
- 1500 Series: 1530, 1550, 1570, 1570R, and 1590 appliances.
- Check the MD5 string before installing the downloaded file.
- To download these packages, you will need a Software Subscription or Active Support Plan.
- 21 September 2020: Build 1491 for R80.20.10 image has been released for 1500 appliances, replacing Build 1433.
- Build 1491 includes stability and memory management enchantments. We recommend that all users who are experiencing stability issues install this build.
Show / Hide this section